Thursday, October 17, 2024

My Discord account was hacked.

Hi everybody! If you contact with me or have me in friends list on Discord, you must read this.

On the evening of 15 October 2024, my account on Discord has been seized and hacked. Someone who is managing my account at the moment has sent weird messages to several persons. Questions in these messages ask you if you have free time and the information that there are important matters.

I currently don't have access to my account but the whole situation is already reported to official Discord administrators and I hope the case will be resolved as soon as possible.

There will be new posts when the situation changes and when the case is solved, I will explain the whole situation. Bye everyone and stay safe.

 

A screenshot of one false message is present on the bottom of the post, thanks to krzyszpatecik12 for an image:



No comments:

Post a Comment